Tuesday 6 March 2012

What can you find underneath The Godfather but above The Muppets?

Us!  Yes, that's right...  On a certain website called IMDb (Internet Movie Database) - which lists all movies ever made and everyone involved with them - we have, this week, ranked number 40.

Immediately one would say - so what?  What difference does it make?!  Well - a big, big difference - the top 50 really is blockbuster territory and it means people are interested in our movie!

Yes, it'll change and it'll drop back to a more 'normal' level soon but in all honesty, not many UK movies make it into the top 3,000 *ever*, so this is an amazing achievement all round!

So for posterity...here is a screenshot of our overall IMDb rank:



And here is where we sit in the IMDb Thriller section:

2 comments:

  1. the position is well deserved. I must admit the film showed up on my 'radar' for two reasons .
    1: Danny Dyer. He is always entertaining, and 2: He was playing against type therefore there must have been something special in that script writing and film making to put Danny Dyer and Murderer in the same role.
    Sure enough I watched the film and loved it. Its a film I will watch several times and already have put a few people onto it with my recommendation. Great work. I look forward to seeing whats next from you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, Olalude Abija. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
    I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend Abija for any kind of help you want in life. his email address is: spirituallighthealing101@live.com
    if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: mariambaurice@gmail.com
    Kind Regards,

    ReplyDelete